Job postings can be posted in a variety different places. Here are the major choices to consider.
(1) Company career portal.
(2) Professional society websites career sections, such as the Drug Information Association.
(3) Diversity and inclusion specialty sites such as the National Black MBA Association.
(4) Social Media- LinkedIn job posting or tweet jobs on Twitter. See job posting guideline suggestion for LinkedIn discussion group in number # 4 a below.
(4 a ) LinkedIn user groups –job posting site in discussion forums targeting the appropriate target market. For these discussions. keep the posting very brief. For example: Immediate opportunity for seasoned MSL Oncology for Southern Florida, Lead KOL (Key Opinion Leader) development on newly launching pipeline of cancer therapies. Must have PhD, PharmD or MD degree coupled with 5+yrs. of oncology MSL experience reply to company job link.
(5) Career Builder or Monster, usually for lower level jobs that are not industry specific such as Sr. Accountant or Financial Analyst.
(6) Job Aggregator – Indeed and Simplyhired.